Suzanne Valadon started out as a model for Lautrec, possibly in her late teens. She also modelled for Renoir and Puvis de Chavannes and had affairs with both. She had a son with an unidentified father who later became a famous artist in his own right: Maurice Utrillo. She appears in a number of famous paintings – see a profile at It’s About Time.
- The Naked Child in Art: The New Arguments Against 93,895 view(s)
- The Lure of Aphrodite’s Mirror: Brooke Shields and Eva Ionesco 73,412 view(s)
- The Naked Child in Art: Naturist Photography 64,475 view(s)
- The Naked Child in Art: Misty Dawn 36,865 view(s)
- Abigail Bray: Adopting the Paedophiliac Gaze 31,712 view(s)
- Eva Ionesco: My Little Princess 27,342 view(s)
- Photos 25,419 view(s)
- The Naked Child in Art: Photography 24,294 view(s)
- The Childhood Culture Wars: Dani Brubaker 21,033 view(s)
- Futanari 17,702 view(s)
- powerman5000ca on Female Shredder: Shotaro Nakamura
- B on Woutherus Mol
- DD on Mexx Children’s Clothing Ad – Equal to the Boys.
- Ray on Concluding the Naked Child in Art Series
- Luna on Concluding the Naked Child in Art Series
- Silly on Addendum to the 5 Myths
- David Brodbeck on Mexx Children’s Clothing Ad – Equal to the Boys.
- sean on Abigail Bray: Adopting the Paedophiliac Gaze
- Kenneth Wade Wilson on Abigail Bray: Adopting the Paedophiliac Gaze
- Juris on The Naked Child in Art: Photography
Abigail Bray About Ray Artemis Bill Henson Child Abuse Child Prodigy Christianity Classical Culture Dark Matter David Finklehor Emma Rush Empty Taboos Eros False Certainties Gail Dines Gifted Kids Guitar Prodigies Hippie Kids Intersexed Islam Japanese Culture Jock Sturges Melinda Tankard Reist Michael Carr-Gregg Moral Conservatives My Photographs Naked Child In Art Navaratri Porn Psyche Radical Ideas Rock Chicks Sexology Sexualisation Sexualisation Debate Sexuality Stonefield Suzanne Ost Talented Kids Tantra The Anthropology of Sex The Childhood Culture Wars Transgender Transgression Wild Child